Thanks to Jon Erdman at Theos Project, I’ve been personally selected to answer a few survey questions. Instead of telling you my answers, I’ll give you the right answers.
1. What’s the most fun work you’ve ever done, and why? (two sentences max)
Right now. Because I’m lucky enough to be doing what I love and getting paid for it.
2. Name one thing you did in the past that you no longer do but wish you did? (one sentence max)
Sit under a tree and read a book
3. Name one thing you’ve always wanted to do but keep putting it off? (one sentence max)
4. What two things would you most like to learn or be better at, and why? (two sentences max)
Be a better listener, because everybody has so much wisdom. Windsurf, because it’s so free.
5. If you could take a class/workshop/apprentice from anyone in the world living or dead, who would it be and what would you hope to learn? (two more sentences, max)
Mother Teresa, because she was one gutsy lady.
6. What three words might your best friends or family use to describe you?
Loyal, honest, nerdy.
7. Now list two more words you wish described you…
8. What are your top three passions? (can be current or past, work, hobbies, or causes– three sentences max)
Saving the rainforests. Jazz. My wife/husband.
9. Write–and answer–one more question that YOU would ask someone (with answer in three sentences max)
Question: Don’t you wish you were me? Answer: No, not really.
Questions? Disagreements? Alternative right answers? How many did you get right? (Note: I’m not going to tag anyone else, since it might make all those other great people who weren’t chosen feel bad.)